Sunday, March 16, 2008

5 Things Tag

I got tagged . . .
I'm 9 years old

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:

1.eating sand
2.swimming
3.sneaking treats
4.bad dreams
5.love sweats

5 things I was doing 1 year ago:

1.christmas
2.cooking
3.home alone
4.swimming
5.sneaking treats

5 favorite things I like to do:

1.watch TV
2.computer
3.blogging
4.cooking
5.swimming

5 favorite foods/resturants:

1.carls jr.
2chili's
3.marie calenders
4.ice cream
5.spagetti

5 favorite memories:

1.fighting with sisters
2.christmas 2006
3.halloween 2007
4.Cabo San Lucas
5.1st neice and nephew

5 things on my todo list:

1.go to bed
2.have easter
3.find eggs
4.win bunny(i won a bunny)
5.BQ

5 things you would do if I became a billionare:

1.pay tithing
2.get a wii
3.donate money to Africa
4.donate money to schools
5.donate money to hospitals

I got tagged!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i thought i knew everything about you but I guess not! I would buy a Wii too, they're awsome! Love ya sis and can't wait to see you.