1. who do i like
2. who are my main 3 peeps
3. do i like peanut butter
4. do i despise math
5. wats my 2 fave colors
6. wat is my favorite subject
7. do i like broccoli
8. do i like cheese its or cheese nips
9. wats my favorite season
10. have i had a 3 person sleepover
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ooh wow... AN INVISIBLE POP QUIZ!
1. unknown
2. lindsey becca sarah
3. YES
4. no
5. blue??
6. art? lunch?
7.YES-only in that special caserole
8. cheese nips
9. summer
10.no
unknown
lindsey becca sarah
yes
yes
pink and blue
reading
yes always
nips
winter
yes
I was going to post the answers but you already did! I agree...cheese nips over cheese itz for sure =) I like your new glasses, they're really cute on you. We can't wait to see you for Christmas!
Hey you posted the answers! Your not supposed to do that yet.. duh haha. I was gonna try and guess them. Oh well cant wait to see you!
come on tell us who you like!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love, natalie sommer
Post a Comment